Would you like to progress towards an occupation where effective interpersonal skills are a main requirement? On this course you will learn about of a range of interpersonal skills, how they’re used and how these skills can help you to work effectively with others.
On this course you will:
The objectives of this qualification are to:
- learn and understand more about how to communicate and interact in work-based relationships
- learn and understand about how interpersonal skills are used and how they can enhance relationships and help you to work effectively with others
- gain an understanding of the ethical use of interpersonal skills
- increase self-awareness and aid personal development
On completion of this course you will achieve NCFE Level 1 Award in Interpersonal Skills.
What can this course lead to?
Other courses you could go on are:
Get Ready for Work
Peer Mentoring Level 1
Or you could progress onto:
Peer Mentoring Level 2
Counselling Skills Level 2
Possible careers include Community Groups and Charities.
Want to learn more?
You can find out more about Northern College and the courses on offer at one of our Open Events.
Course session dates
Session dates for 2 November 2022 - 16 November 2022
- Wednesday 02 Nov 2022 to Thursday 03 Nov 2022
- Wednesday 09 Nov 2022 to Thursday 10 Nov 2022
- Wednesday 16 Nov 2022 to Wednesday 16 Nov 2022
Session dates for 27 February 2023 - 13 March 2023
- Monday 27 Feb 2023 to Tuesday 28 Feb 2023
- Monday 06 Mar 2023 to Tuesday 07 Mar 2023
- Monday 13 Mar 2023 to Monday 13 Mar 2023
Course fees and funding support
If you are not eligible, the cost of the course is £150.00. If you choose to stay residentially, and you are not eligible via the residential funding assessment, there will be an additional fee to pay. The vast majority of students are eligible to study and stay residentially for free and we will confirm when you apply.