On this course you will learn about all the ways digital devices and systems are used in both your own life and in workplaces.
You will discover what is available, how to use them and how to stay safe.
This course includes:
- Cloud computing
- Online safety
- Digital devices
- Microsoft 365 including Teams
- Workplace digital skills
As part of this course, you will also achieve an NCFE Entry 3 Award in Employability Skills.
Get ready now, the world is going digital!
If you are interested in developing your IT skills you can access this course as part of an 11 week programme to give you all the basic skills you will need.
On completion of this course, you will achieve:
- NCFE Entry level Award in Employability Skills
If you are interested in Business, you can access this course as part of an 11-week programme that will start with the basics and lead up to level 1 and 2 certificates. Gateway to Business – Northern College
What can this course lead to?
Essential Digital Skills qualifications.
Course session dates
Session dates for 12 January 2023 - 27 January 2023
- Thursday 12 Jan 2023 to Friday 13 Jan 2023
- Thursday 19 Jan 2023 to Friday 20 Jan 2023
- Thursday 26 Jan 2023 to Friday 27 Jan 2023
Session dates for 27 April 2023 - 12 May 2023
- Thursday 27 Apr 2023 to Friday 28 Apr 2023
- Thursday 04 May 2023 to Friday 05 May 2023
- Thursday 11 May 2023 to Friday 12 May 2023