Are you interested in becoming an entrepreneur, manager or business owner? On this course, you will investigate the characteristics of enterprising individuals. This will be done using an engaging group environment and using real world examples.
As part of the course, you will:
- perform a personal skills audit on your enterprise skills
- identify areas for personal development
The course aims to:
- develop an awareness of your own enterprise skills as well as those of others
- utilise your enterprise skills in an enterprising activity
- enable you to become more enterprising within education, life and work
On completion of this course, you will achieve:
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Investigating Enterprise Skills
What can this course lead to?
Other level 1 courses you can go on are:
Interpersonal Skills (Level 1).
Or you can progress onto: Investigating Enterprise (Level 2).
With further study possible careers include Manager, Leader, Entrepreneur, Business owner.
Course session dates
Session dates for 6 July 2023 - 7 July 2023
- Thursday 06 Jul 2023 to Friday 07 Jul 2023