If you have an interest in digital technology and practical IT skills, this is the course for you. You will develop knowledge and understanding of technology, giving you skills to make you job ready. The course will enhance the skills you need to work in a business or office environment, and you will study:
Using Digital Technology to Communicate
Common IT Job Roles
Digital and IT Skills in Business
Presenting Information using Digital Technology and IT
The course will lead you to achieve Level 2 Cambridge Extended Certificate in IT, and demonstrates that you are working to a similar academic level as a Grade 4 GCSE.
What can this course lead to?
This course gives you the skills to take forward onto a modern apprenticeship, or for progression onto level three studies.
Want to learn more?
You can find out more about Northern College and the courses on offer at one of our Open Events.
Course session dates
Session dates for 12 September 2022 - 29 November 2022
- Monday 12 Sep 2022 to Tuesday 13 Sep 2022
- Monday 19 Sep 2022 to Tuesday 20 Sep 2022
- Monday 26 Sep 2022 to Tuesday 27 Sep 2022
- Monday 03 Oct 2022 to Tuesday 04 Oct 2022
- Monday 10 Oct 2022 to Tuesday 11 Oct 2022
- Monday 17 Oct 2022 to Tuesday 18 Oct 2022
- Monday 24 Oct 2022 to Tuesday 25 Oct 2022
- Monday 31 Oct 2022 to Tuesday 01 Nov 2022
- Monday 07 Nov 2022 to Tuesday 08 Nov 2022
- Monday 14 Nov 2022 to Tuesday 15 Nov 2022
- Monday 21 Nov 2022 to Tuesday 22 Nov 2022
- Monday 28 Nov 2022 to Tuesday 29 Nov 2022
Course fees and funding support
You may be eligible to study for free on some of our courses from introductory to level 3. We can advise you on application or, alternatively, you can speak with one of our advisors by calling 01226 776000.