This next-step qualification builds upon the skills learned in the previous level course (Essential Digital Skills Entry 3). It further develops your knowledge and understanding so that you can identify and apply solutions in a more in-depth way.
You will learn additional digital skills, such as:
– managing files and devices
– using cloud computing
– processing numerical data
Develop more of the digital skills so valued for employment and be at the top of your digital game!
What can this course lead to?
Computing courses at a higher level.
Course session dates
Session dates for 17 November 2022 – 9 December 2022
- Thursday 17 Nov 2022 to Friday 18 Nov 2022
- Thursday 24 Nov 2022 to Friday 25 Nov 2022
- Thursday 01 Dec 2022 to Friday 02 Dec 2022
- Thursday 08 Dec 2022 to Friday 09 Dec 2022
There is a short initial assessment to complete to show what level you are working at.