This next-step qualification builds upon the skills learned in the previous level course (Essential Digital Skills Entry 3). It further develops your knowledge and understanding so that you can identify and apply solutions in a more in-depth way.
You will learn additional digital skills, such as:
- managing files and devices
- using cloud computing
- processing numerical data
Develop more of the digital skills so valued for employment and be at the top of your digital game!
What can this course lead to?
Computing courses at a higher level.
Want to learn more?
You can find out more about Northern College and the courses on offer at one of our Open Events.
Course session dates
Session dates for 4 July 2022 - 25 July 2022
- Monday 04 Jul 2022 to Tuesday 05 Jul 2022
- Monday 11 Jul 2022 to Tuesday 12 Jul 2022
- Monday 18 Jul 2022 to Tuesday 19 Jul 2022
- Monday 25 Jul 2022 to Monday 25 Jul 2022
Course fees and funding support
This course is free of charge for anyone 19 years and above who have not previously attained a digital qualification.