Have you always wanted to be able to make short movies using a digital camera? Then try this short course and learn the basic skills you need.
You can work both outdoors in the beautiful grounds of Wentworth Castle, and indoors in the classroom, to develop your skills and find out more about making and editing short films. You will learn to:
- use a DSLR camera effectively to record video files
- use a software package to edit video images
- understand techniques used to produce a storyline
- understand the factors influencing a successful video project.
It's probably a lot easier than you think, and might provide you with the creative outlet that you have been looking for.
What can this course lead to?
Other digital short courses or Essential Digital Skills qualifications.
Want to learn more?
You can find out more about Northern College and the courses on offer at one of our Open Events.
Course session dates
Session dates for 23 July 2022 - 24 July 2022
- Saturday 23 Jul 2022 to Sunday 24 Jul 2022
Course fees and funding support
You may be eligible to study for free if you are unemployed, on certain benefits, or earn £17,374.50 a year or less. We can confirm when you apply or contact our Student Support Services team to learn more.