Have you always wanted to be able to make short movies? Then try this short course and learn the basic skills you need.
You can work both outdoors in the beautiful grounds of Wentworth Castle, and indoors in the classroom, to develop your skills and find out more about making and editing short films.
You will learn to:
- use a digital device effectively to record video files
- use a software package to edit video images
- understand techniques used to produce a storyline
- understand the factors influencing a successful video project
It’s probably a lot easier than you think and can provide you with the creative outlet that you have been looking for.
Don’t worry if you don’t have smart phone or tablet – you can borrow one!
What can this course lead to?
This course will support you to progress onto further short courses with us. Our Student Support Services team will work with you to design a personalised learning journey based on your needs and aspirations.
Course session dates
Session dates for 12 December 2022 - 13 December 2022
- Monday 12 Dec 2022 to Tuesday 13 Dec 2022
Session dates for 6 February 2023 - 7 February 2023
- Monday 06 Feb 2023 to Tuesday 07 Feb 2023
Session dates for 5 June 2023 - 6 June 2023
- Monday 05 Jun 2023 to Tuesday 06 Jun 2023