Are you interested in learning some of the basic skills of editing digital photographs? Then this course is perfect for you. You can take photos in the beautiful grounds of Wentworth Castle and then perfect your skills using editing software in the classroom. You will learn to:
- use the basic functions of a digital camera
- download photographs to a computer
- view downloaded photographs
- use basic tools and software to edit photographs.
It’s creative, and it’s fun. Come and join us!
What can this course lead to?
Film Making with a digital camera, or other digital short courses.
Want to learn more?
You can find out more about Northern College and the courses on offer at one of our Open Events.
Course session dates
Session dates for 27 July 2022 - 28 July 2022
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2022 to Thursday 28 Jul 2022
Session dates for 6 October 2022 - 7 October 2022
- Thursday 06 Oct 2022 to Friday 07 Oct 2022
Course fees and funding support
If you are not eligible, there will be a cost of £50.00 plus an additional fee if you choose to stay over. The vast majority of students are eligible to study for free and we will confirm when you apply.