This course will provide an introduction to Health, Social Care and Children and Young People’s Settings, and will outline some of the similarities and differences between these settings for those considering a career in health and/or social care. You will gain information about the provision and roles within health and social care and the principles and values which underpin working in these sectors.
The course is delivered over 4 linked sessions and you must be able to attend all four sessions.
What can this course lead to?
Level 2 Health and Social Care.
Want to learn more?
You can find out more about Northern College and the courses on offer at one of our Open Events.
Course session dates
Session dates for 8 September 2022 - 9 October 2022
- Thursday 08 Sep 2022 to Sunday 11 Sep 2022
- Thursday 22 Sep 2022 to Friday 23 Sep 2022
- Friday 07 Oct 2022 to Sunday 09 Oct 2022
- Friday 26 May 2023 to Friday 26 May 2023
- Friday 09 Jun 2023 to Friday 09 Jun 2023
- Friday 16 Jun 2023 to Friday 16 Jun 2023
- Friday 23 Jun 2023 to Friday 23 Jun 2023
- Friday 30 Jun 2023 to Friday 30 Jun 2023
- Friday 14 Jul 2023 to Monday 17 Jul 2023
- Friday 21 Jul 2023 to Friday 21 Jul 2023
Course fees and funding support
If you are not eligible, there will be a cost of £0.00 plus an additional fee if you choose to stay over. The vast majority of students are eligible to study for free and we will confirm when you apply.