The qualification aims to provide you with the suitable knowledge, guidance, support and understanding that everyone has the right to learn, to be safe and to be respected.
You will be able to make sure that a safe and secure learning environment is being provided that promotes health and wellbeing.
It will also enable you and your peers to take responsibility for your own and others’ safety and be able to enjoy learning and progress in life.
If you are interested in developing your knowledge in Education you can access this course as part of a 6 week programme to prepare you for the next part of your learning journey.
On completion of this course, you will achieve:
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Safeguarding in a learning Environment
Course session dates
Session dates for 10 May 2023 - 24 May 2023
- Wednesday 10 May 2023 to Wednesday 10 May 2023
- Tuesday 23 May 2023 to Wednesday 24 May 2023
Session dates for 16 June 2023 - 23 June 2023
- Friday 16 Jun 2023 to Friday 16 Jun 2023
- Thursday 22 Jun 2023 to Friday 23 Jun 2023
Session dates for 7 July 2023 - 14 July 2023
- Friday 07 Jul 2023 to Friday 07 Jul 2023
- Thursday 13 Jul 2023 to Friday 14 Jul 2023