Take back control of you and your career
At Northern College, it’s all about you and this free introductory course will focus on you and your goals.
This one day course has been designed to give you back control of your training and learning to get your career back on track.
It’s a great way of dipping your toe into adult education without any commitment.
So, what’s in it for you?
- A free personalised training and learning plan tailored to you and your career goals
- One-to-one tutor time so you can ask questions and receive free course advice
- Meet new people and benefit from peer support through these difficult times
- Identify your transferable skills to enhance your CV and job applications
- Assess your strengths and identify areas for development
- Learn how to use our online learning platform
Future Ambitions Days are delivered by a tutor over one day either online via Zoom or on our Covid-secure campus, and they’re free to everyone.
Register your interest to find out dates of our Future Ambitions Days and book your place here email@example.com, please put Future Ambitions in the subject title.
This course is free to everyone and remember, you may be eligible to study for free on our other courses if you are unemployed, on certain benefits, or earn £17,004 a year or less. We can confirm when you apply or contact our Student Support Services team to learn more on 01226 776000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not come along to one of our free Virtual Open Events and chat with our friendly team and take a virtual tour of Northern College? Learn more here.