Are you looking to enhance your career and develop professional IT User Skills?
This course will develop your skills, knowledge and understanding of some of the key Microsoft office applications, including:
- Microsoft Word – create simple and complex text documents
- Microsoft Excel – create spreadsheets and charts
- Microsoft Access – to create databases
- Microsoft PowerPoint – to create presentations
The course will also include a unit on Improving Productivity using IT which will require students to plan, implement, evaluate and improve procedures involving the use of IT tools and systems.
- Wed 15th – Fri 17th April 2020 Course Induction
- Fri 1st – Sun 3rd May 2020 Databases using MS Access
- Fri 22nd – Sun 24th May 2020 Presentations using MS PowerPoint
- Wed 3rd – Sun 7th June 2020 Spreadsheets using MS Excel
- Fri 10th – Wed 15th July 2020 Word Processing using MS Word
- Fri 24th – Sun 26th July 2020 Improving Productivity Using IT
- Wed 29th – Fri 31st July 2020 Improving Productivity Using IT
What could this course lead to?
This course could enable you to progress your career, or lead onto further education or employment opportunities. For example, you could develop in job roles such as data entry clerk, business administrator, personal assistant, team leader or manager.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will need to be confident and competent at using IT with a knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
The course costs £1,417
You can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to pay for your course fees. Loan repayments do not begin until you have finished your course and are earning over £25,725 per year.
Alternatively, you can choose to pay for your course in full, or pay in three installments.
For more information on how an Advanced Learner Loan works visit: www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
How to apply:
Admission onto the course is via an application form and interview.
For more information please contact 01226 776000 or email email@example.com
15 April 2020 – 31 July 2020 | Apply Now!