Join us in one of our live and interactive virtual classrooms
We’re pleased to now offer a great range of our introductory courses online. These courses will be delivered live in a virtual classroom by one of our friendly tutors, over one or two days.
Here are the courses we have available from now until July 2021, simply click on the title to learn more about the course content, dates and fees:
- Introduction to Peer Mentoring
- Introduction to Leadership and Team Skills
- Introduction to Volunteering
- Introduction to Community Project Management
- Become an Entrepreneur to Start your own Business
- Introduction to Running a Business
- Practical Team Leader Skills
- Introduction to Social Action
- Introduction to Working in the Community
- Community Wellbeing
- Introduction to Criminology
- Introduction to Substance Misuse
- So… You want to be a Social Worker
- So… You want to work with Children and Families
- Introduction to Teaching and Supporting Learning
- Keeping Kids Safe Online
- Basic Digital Skills for Life
- Women and Leadership
If you think you may need support with how to access the learning materials or what equipment you will need, please contact us on 01226 776000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will assist you.
Remember, you may be eligible to study for free if you are unemployed, on certain benefits, or earn £17,004 a year or less. We can confirm when you apply or contact our Student Support Services team to learn more.
You can find out more about Northern College and the courses on offer at one of our Virtual Open Events