High Intensity Training (HIT) courses for adults
Need to learn new skills to gain employment or progress your career, but learn them quickly?
Then our week-long High Intensity Training (HIT) training courses focused on digital skills, work skills, English and maths, are for you.
These intensive, hands on courses will give you the opportunity to develop your skills to kick start your career, gain employment or progress in your current role.
You will also create a digital e-portfolio you can share with prospective employers to demonstrate your digital or work skills gained on the courses to help you to gain employment.
For English and maths, you will also gain a functional skills qualification if you successfully pass the exam at the end of the week.
Our Quick HIT course programme consists of:
- Quick HIT – Delve into Digital – digital communication, being safe and legal online, editing documents, cloud computing, online transactions, using devices and handling information.
- Quick HIT – Intense IT – Word, Excel, Database and PowerPoint.
- Quick HIT – Work Skills in a Week – skills employers want including working with others, problem solving, presenting yourself, and communicating with others.
- Quick HIT – Functional Skills Level 1 English
- Quick HIT – Functional Skills Level 2 English
- Quick HIT – Functional Skills Level 1 Maths
- Quick HIT – Functional Skills Level 2 Maths
Remember, you may be eligible to study for free if you are unemployed, on certain benefits, or earn £17,004 a year or less. We can confirm when you apply or contact our Student Support Services team to learn more.
You can find out more about Northern College and the courses on offer at one of our Virtual Open Events