Our brand-new industry leading qualification is the perfect way to get what you need to start work in the sector. It is based on the relevant SIA Specifications for Learning & Qualifications and provides the necessary training, skills and knowledge for you to apply for an SIA licence and work as a Door Supervisor within the private security industry.
To take part in this course we require the same proof of identity that is needed to apply for an SIA licence. These guidelines are available via the Government website check that you have the right paperwork by following the link below.
Please be aware that once you have completed your qualification, you will need to apply for an SIA licence. The cost for this is £185 and the college may be able to help with this.
During the course you will undertake an Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification to prepare you for study and work.
You will then go on to study the following qualifications:
Level 1 Certificate in Employability Skills
Level 2 Award in Working as a Door Supervisor in the Private Security Industry
- Working in the Private Security Industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor
- Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry
- Physical Intervention
What can this course lead to?
Gaining a recognised qualification is a great way to develop your career prospects and you can go on to more advanced training and work.
Course session dates
- Friday 05 Jan 2024 to Friday 05 Jan 2024
- Monday 08 Jan 2024 to Friday 12 Jan 2024
- Monday 15 Jan 2024 to Friday 19 Jan 2024
- Friday 26 Jan 2024 to Friday 26 Jan 2024
- Monday 29 Jan 2024 to Friday 02 Feb 2024
- Monday 05 Feb 2024 to Friday 09 Feb 2024
- Friday 16 Feb 2024 to Friday 16 Feb 2024
- Monday 19 Feb 2024 to Friday 23 Feb 2024
- Monday 26 Feb 2024 to Friday 01 Mar 2024
- Friday 08 Mar 2024 to Friday 08 Mar 2024
- Monday 11 Mar 2024 to Friday 15 Mar 2024
- Monday 18 Mar 2024 to Friday 22 Mar 2024
Each unit will be assessed by an exam. We understand that this can be a daunting experience for individuals, however, there is no need to worry as your expert tutor will fully prepare you throughout the course.
To be fully accredited for the course, you must be able to attend all sessions of delivery.