Are you stuck in a job that isn’t for you? Have you always dreamed of a different career but feel unsure where to start? Do you want to work in an industry which is seeing rising demand?
Growing employment sectors
We respond to sectors where there is rising demand for adults to fill job roles and the key skills employers need in the workplace. We also build the key skills employers want into our course programme.
For example, did you know that there is a boom in demand for Health and Social Care skills nationally, with job postings for these roles in the UK increasing by 22 per cent from April 2020 to April 2021 (House of Commons Library: LMS in the UK Regions, May 2021). This, alongside regional employer priorities, have informed the development of our current health and social care programme.
There is significant growth in demand for jobs related to our other curriculum areas too, including education, digital skills across all sectors, and business and enterprise.
Here’s just a small selection of our courses, which sit alongside our entry level and introductory short courses:
- Access Level 3 Humanities and Social Science, and Level 2 Pre-Access Diploma (Social Studies)
- Access to Higher Education Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Health Science Professions, and Level 2 Pre-Access Diploma (Health Professions)
- Level 3 Diploma in Management Skills and Knowledge
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills and Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills
Not sure which is the right career for you. To explore a new career, why not try one of our one-day career transition days?
The Career Transition Days are in areas such as:
- Criminal Justice
- Social Work
- Adult Social Care
- Working in a Business Environment
- Working in the Community
If you are interested in any of these, please telephone us on 01266 776000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org