This qualification will support you in understanding the role of a mentor and be aware of the skills needed to become an effective mentor.
gaining insight into the role and practice of mentorship
being clear about mentor/mentee relationships
being aware of the specific skills and understanding you will require in order to mentor.
You will also be introduced to some of the theory and practice of being a mentor.
This course provides professional development for new and existing volunteers and anyone in related community sector employment such as support workers.
What can this course lead to?
Other level 1 courses you could go on are:
Interpersonal Skills (Level 1)
Volunteering (Level 1).
Or you could progress onto:
Peer Mentoring (Level 2).
Possible careers include Mentor, Community Support Worker, Community Worker or Volunteer.
Course session dates
Session dates for 5 June 2023 - 20 June 2023
- Monday 05 Jun 2023 to Tuesday 06 Jun 2023
- Monday 12 Jun 2023 to Tuesday 13 Jun 2023
- Monday 19 Jun 2023 to Tuesday 20 Jun 2023
Session dates for 17 April 2023 - 26 May 2023
- Monday 17 Apr 2023 to Tuesday 18 Apr 2023
- Tuesday 09 May 2023 to Wednesday 10 May 2023
- Thursday 25 May 2023 to Friday 26 May 2023